Friday 9 March 2007

Update

Well, it's been three days since I put the play-test rules on the Yahoo Group, and already more than 50 people have joined the Group. Presumably they've all downloaded the rules, though comments have been a bit thin on the ground. The few who have posted all seem to like the look of the rules, which is an encouraging sign. As the weekend is almost here perhaps some of the people who've downloaded the rules will get a chance to have a go, and maybe there'll be a few more posts.
On the development front I'm going to work on the Gang lists, adding more Heroes, and Lackey Groups, as well as adding the Points costs, which I forgot in the original document.
I'll also see if I can find the rules for Moving Silently, which I also forgot to include, though these are only intended for one-off special scenarios.

No comments: